« Home | Ana Luísa also wanted to have a say about MUSIC » | Praising - 6 » | Praising - 5 » | Praising - 4 » | Praising - 3 » | Praising - 2 » | Praising - 1 » | Filipa and her passion: Music » | Does someone remember ... » | Trick or Treat? »

Praising - 7

I was going to use somebody else for this praising .. but ... I made up my mind about doing it right today with this very one .. . because

I think she needs it BADLY!

Today I'll be praising Rita!

Praising Rita! Yes!

TRUE! I'm praising HER!

I LOVE this one!
However I don't understand why we keep on having rows!

Actually ... let's put it straight and be honest about this issue ... she gets mad at me I don't understand why and she doesn't often understand my joking way because my humour is my humour and it's said to be weird... Oh well...

On the other hand there's something I DO APPRECIATE in her : her way with school stuff and her sense of responsibility. However... she makes me breathless when her stress gets hold of her and she just stops any possible rationalising action.
She is a friend of her friends and cares about you if she is aware you're sad or disturbed by any reason.
She is A VERY GOOD STUDENT and needs more self-confidence and calm to reach the target I know she can reach and she deserves : to get to excellence as far grades are concerned i.e. to get a 20!That won't be difficult as she's almost there. She's already reached 19!

The English teacher

PS: RITA told me I had forgotten to call her "irritating Rita"! I personally like calling her that because I find the alliteration just great!


Hi Rita! I loved this post about what your ET thinks about you! Don't be so anxious and demanding on yourself and you'll get there!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam