« Home | Praising - 2 » | Praising - 1 » | Filipa and her passion: Music » | Does someone remember ... » | Trick or Treat? » | Another homework - Contextualising interjections a... » | Do you care for a comment? » | Rita made up her mind about saying who she is and ... » | Thinking ... in the English classes as preparation... » | Wishing you .... »

Praising - 3

For today's praising I've chosen PatrĂ­cia
but
I don't really know whether I'm doing the right thing.
Perhaps.
I'll have to face myself with the effects of my attitude if I'm not.
Anyway... I'll try it!
This is the second year she's been having me as a teacher of English
but...
she often forgets she can do a lot if she's up to that.
She loves reading about psychology and talks about it as if she were an expert.
She is nice and easy to handle when she's in a good mood.
However she gets touchy all of a sudden
and drives you round the bend easily.
It's really a shame she doesn't trust herself
because she can do lots of positive things if she wants to.
I wish she could look at herself in the mirror!
The image I see of her is of a pretty young lady
with many talents she hasn't dared explore yet.
In spite of all the rows we've been having (specially lately)
I love her dearly.
The English teacher

I simply think it is adorable the way you love your students, each in his/her own special way. And you know them very well! I'll never cease to say they're lucky to have you.

Patricia..you can do much better... you know what I mean!
Our ET is trying to help you......................................(I don't need to say anything else).And I'm talking very serious!

***

what rita wrote is what i think...


cya

There's not much to say,because almost everything has already been said.Patricia has got lots of capacities that she "doesn't want" to explore,which is a shame.She may realise she should trust a bit more in herself by reading this post.Let's see.

cya

***LP***

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam