« Home | Another homework - Contextualising interjections a... » | Do you care for a comment? » | Rita made up her mind about saying who she is and ... » | Thinking ... in the English classes as preparation... » | Wishing you .... » | Filipa's Autmun » | Giving Rita some attention ... ;) It's her Autumn ... » | Quim felt like posting about the 11th September » | What about that? » | The English teacher's space - Advice nr. 2 »

Trick or Treat?


Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to Miss Pepper and her Pepperones!

I almost forgot this special day.But now that I've remembered,I wish a very good day to all the witches and wizards that will visit our blog until midnight...lol

cya*

***LP***

There are good witches and bad witches.. I think I am both.. It depends on my mood really! LOOL ( a very witchy one!) **

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam