« Home | Praising - 4 » | Praising - 3 » | Praising - 2 » | Praising - 1 » | Filipa and her passion: Music » | Does someone remember ... » | Trick or Treat? » | Another homework - Contextualising interjections a... » | Do you care for a comment? » | Rita made up her mind about saying who she is and ... »

Praising - 5


Lord Quim's turn!

He's got nice manners,
is right in front of me in classes.
He's a hard working lad, does every single homework I give to this classgroup.
I used to call him "Little Lord" because he reminds me of the actor in the film with the same name, film I saw ages ago.
He is really tall now
and
he's got a brand new voice...
which is very nice
so
his classmates nicknamed him
"The Voice".

I like having him where he is this year.
He is more attentive.
However
he enjoys playing the medieval knight
to help the maiden in need.
And... of course he is another one of my "pets" in this classgroup.
They ALL are!


The English teacher

If Quim is the boy sitting next to Nuno Matos, than he is indeed a well-mannered lad and he seems very hard-working, from what I was able to see in the class I visited. As I've said before, this praising chain must go on, it's wonderful!

very good text about kinhe, he is also a good friend and classmate, so this text is perfect. but i thought that the nickname "the voice" came out of your mind, not ours...

cya

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam