« Home | Praising - 6 » | Praising - 5 » | Praising - 4 » | Praising - 3 » | Praising - 2 » | Praising - 1 » | Filipa and her passion: Music » | Does someone remember ... » | Trick or Treat? » | Another homework - Contextualising interjections a... »

Ana Luísa also wanted to have a say about MUSIC

Hello!!

Well, I’m Ana Luisa, a 15 year-old girl that doesn’t know what to post about!
I don’t want to do a boring post nobody will have patience to read!

Thinking well, I guess I’m going talk about one of my favourite hobbies: music.
I’m not one of those people that is always listening to music, with the phones on their ears and don’t hear anything else. That’s irritating!

No, I don’t need to be always listening to music: music is always in my mind, and it is music that is with me when I’m alone, it is music that helps me when I’m sad… One of the things that cheers me up when I’m down is singing. To tell the truth, I’m almost always singing…and people tell me to shut up! However I don’t care if they say I’m crazy!
Hip hop, R&B, pop, reggaeton, rock…for me, that’s not important, the important thing is the way it makes me feel: good...

PS: I guess I wrote a very boring post. I don’t care, I wrote about what I like!
If you didn’t like the text, watch the picture. I love it!
A beautiful sunrise…


I also love music so I totally understand how you feel. And I don't think you wrote a boring post at all, it was really nice reading it! The picture is magnificent, you are right! And now, young lady, keep posting!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam