« Home | Praising - 1 » | Filipa and her passion: Music » | Does someone remember ... » | Trick or Treat? » | Another homework - Contextualising interjections a... » | Do you care for a comment? » | Rita made up her mind about saying who she is and ... » | Thinking ... in the English classes as preparation... » | Wishing you .... » | Filipa's Autmun »

Praising - 2

Who's Diogo "Varejinha" anyway?
This one is a very shy guy!
This school year even worse as one of his friends stayed in the 10th form.
He is usually TOO quiet in my classes
but
this year even quieter as learning stuff got even more difficult than last year!
We don't talk much because he isn't very talkative.
I hope he realises I am there also for him
although
I am aware of how stressing my classes can be for him.
He is the tallest one of this classgroup.
Let's put things straight:
I think he's the "good giant" in 11ÂșA
and
I like him really!
The English teacher

i think that diogo could be a better english student, he just have to participate more in the classes, but i think that he is a boy that works harder...really

cya

From what I saw in the class I visited I think he has a kind face and he must be a good kid!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam