« Home | Trick or Treat? » | Another homework - Contextualising interjections a... » | Do you care for a comment? » | Rita made up her mind about saying who she is and ... » | Thinking ... in the English classes as preparation... » | Wishing you .... » | Filipa's Autmun » | Giving Rita some attention ... ;) It's her Autumn ... » | Quim felt like posting about the 11th September » | What about that? »

Does someone remember ...

... what must be done for the E. T. to allow to be buttered up? ? ?

Hmm, looks like your ET needs some buttering up! Are you up to it?
And just a few words to say that you already know me because I visited your class last year and you interviewd me. I also went to your class today and it was really nice to see you all.

ahh!! now I know who is Claudia..**
and yes...our ET needs some buttering up!! eheh*

cya**

i don't know why the ET told me that i know how to grease her... that's not true... i'm just being normal
lol ;)

Cya

I think that matos is the most BUTTERING BOY in class or he knows how to buttering up..

...lolo

:p

***you dont know who***

cya**the blog is very nice

I DO know who! There are little betraying details which can really betray you, ***you don't know who***!!

who is the new *you don't know who* mp?

***

I think Ritinh@ must be someone who cares about being cared for... I don't think that m.p. (who's she after all?) is somebody who knows that ***you don't know who*** I don't know why I'm saying that.. It's just a feeling! ***I EXIST***

OMG! It's going to start again!!!
***SOMEONE ELSE**

if i'm the buttering boy just for being normal, what I would be if i really started buttering up....
i would like to know it....So please,***you dont know who***, if you are so that clever please answer to the question...

I don't think the English teacher needs to be buttered up.At least,by this class.The best way to butter someone up is by doing whatever they ask you to,not by doing what Nuno Matos constantly does...lol

Please don't start with nameless commentaries again.

cya*

***LP***

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

correction of the erased comment because there was a typo there:
M.P. said...
"I think Nuno Matos is just on the good way to get a GOOD mark.. That's the only way I allow some student to "butter" me up... And that normality works in fact lol"

I agree! Nuno is a very buttering up boy!
***You Don't Know Who II***

OH! It has started again! NO!
***Somebody else**

our ET needs some buttering up..and matos do it very well..

you're all jealous of him! I'm sure your teacher knows what's he/she is doing if there's praising in it!
***SomeBody hanging around**

shut up all anonymous.. i'm the buttering boy but you are those who are trying to get people attention, putting stupid names like "you know whoII", "somebody else".......

That's very stupid...at least i say my name, you don't...you're afraid of what????

P.S.- i can't be the buttering boy, because i'm sad, remember???...two stupid things about me. so, anonymous, please, if you don't have anything good to say... BE QUIET and don't make lies about me or say who you are....

Hi people..

I know that I'm not comment many times this blog but I would like to say that **somebody** has jealous of matos and write these comments very stupid's.

..the best way to buttering up our teacher is making everything what the teacher asks for right...

the bolg is very nice...

cya :p

I think that this comments are all very nice but it´s a little confusing this blog. don't you think?????????????????

it's all very nice but i think that to grease a teacher there aren't techniches. you just have to be good. have an 19 at a test and sse if you don't got a 20. lol

Yessssss E.T., we'll grease in the next class. Don't worry we will give you butter, cheese whatever you want... lol. And by the way I just knew by trusted sources of the mass media and nuno matos it's not the buttering boy. It will remain a mistery...

if matos is the buttering boy, what could we say about those who stay with teacher all the class-break at fridays??? could we considerer them "Butter factories"??
at least, people like pedro daniel and matos are just worried about giving a good impression inside the class.... not outside... CAPISCE?? XD

cya...

LOL... This is a REAL FUSS! Perhaps if I leave another question, it'll all restart! ;)
Love those who stay with and without me in breaks!... LOL
Cya next class with new fresh "tortures"!**

why don't you write your name?? are you afraid of what?
I agree with you matos...

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam