« Home | Praising - 3 » | Praising - 2 » | Praising - 1 » | Filipa and her passion: Music » | Does someone remember ... » | Trick or Treat? » | Another homework - Contextualising interjections a... » | Do you care for a comment? » | Rita made up her mind about saying who she is and ... » | Thinking ... in the English classes as preparation... »

Praising - 4



We must be really VERY PATIENT with this one!
He tries every single device to make me (and everybody else) pay attention to him.
He enjoys bugging anyone
but
if I come to think of him and analyse his reactions more in detail
I realise
I am before a nice lad
who's eager to do something worthwhile at school and out of it.
He's got nice manners,
he's even good-looking (I know he's well aware of that!)
and if he could concentrate his energies on studying a bit more,
he'd surely be a much better student.
He promised he'd try to work more this school-year and I know he'll try hard to keep up to his promise.
I'm very fond of him and looking forward to seeing his scuccess.
Today's praising goes obviously to
Diogo (Go-Go) Rebelo
The English teacher

well, my first comment in this blog...in our blog!
look!you talked about my "brother"!:P
he is a funny guy...sometimes...:D

***
bye bye!:P

I love this praising thing and can't wait for the rest of it!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam