« Home | Filipa and her passion: Music » | Does someone remember ... » | Trick or Treat? » | Another homework - Contextualising interjections a... » | Do you care for a comment? » | Rita made up her mind about saying who she is and ... » | Thinking ... in the English classes as preparation... » | Wishing you .... » | Filipa's Autmun » | Giving Rita some attention ... ;) It's her Autumn ... »

Praising - 1

This is a post chain I'll be doing perhaps every day.
We all know praising is motivating.
That explains
why I am doing it.

André is the youngest one of this classgroup.
He is also the one I seem to tease more
but...
sometimes he really deserves to be told off!
However I don't forget
he is
a nice guy
and
he seems to have calmed down this year.
He's grown up not only physically
and
surprise, surprise!
He gave up being too touchy
when I am there to make him do what he must do
or just to pick on him
because he just isn't paying attention to what is going on in classes.
In spite of all these little bad sides
I am really fond of him! (although he thinks I am not!)
The English teacher

This is a wonderful idea to keep this blog up.And why not starting by the most annoied student in the classes...lol
Let's see who will the next victim be.I think everybody is waiting.
I'll be watching this to see when will my time arrive lol

cya*

***LP***

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

this is amaziiiing***
great idea...only our ET to do "ThiNGs" like this....!!
very nice indeed!

cya**

I think this praise chain is a really good thing and I'm sure your students are very lucky to have you as their teacher!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam