« Home | Playing with Christmas vocabulary » | Praising - 8 » | Diogo "go-go" opens his heart » | Praising - 7 » | Ana Luísa also wanted to have a say about MUSIC » | Praising - 6 » | Praising - 5 » | Praising - 4 » | Praising - 3 » | Praising - 2 »

Class work on Ecotourism

What the students of the two classgroups - 11º A and 11º B - did on Ecotourism is to be seen at school!
Such interesting leaflets couldn't be hidden from the public eye!
Here are the pictures of the little exhibition that is worth at least a glance.


From what I can see on these pics, the kids surely worked hard and some of the leaflets (the ones I could see better) look very interesting. And what's more, I'm sure they learned a lot of things on ecotourism in a fun and interesting way!

these works are great!! very original indeed...keep going with the nice work ppl*
I know I've said that I wouldn't make any more comments...but I can't do that.. =D I love this blog..and it's sad that almost nobody came here to say something!

cya**

your blog is very nice...excelent work...i liked!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam