« Home | Loving English, working hard! (LOL) ... Smart kids... » | Riddle... Who is involved here? What's being menti... » | A Wonder ??? » | Thought of Filipa ... LOL » | In a remarkably "active " class » | An "oldie" to all the winners and not only! » | Who would say? » | To someone who's fond of horses ... » | On Spring, Poet and Tree » | AT LAST!!! »

The end is an OPEN END ...

I'll be there as ever.... you know that!
I felt really moved this morning!
LOVE YA, guys!
The English Teacher

I don't know what to say...it was an amazing school year and I'm sure that all the class will miss this teacher...

I wish you all good holidays but don't forget we still have to study for the National exams...

cya*

***LP***

yes... what a great!
I have no words to explain how I'm feeling!
I just want to say one thing:
Thank you MP.. for everything! =D
cya* (ups! ehe)
=]

*what a great year!

There's only one thing I can say, kids, you have had one helluva teacher, who gave her best, as she always does, to you. You're a really lucky class group and I'm glad that I've had the opportunity to meet you! Good luck for the exams and for the next school year!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam