« Home | A Wonder ??? » | Thought of Filipa ... LOL » | In a remarkably "active " class » | An "oldie" to all the winners and not only! » | Who would say? » | To someone who's fond of horses ... » | On Spring, Poet and Tree » | AT LAST!!! » | Under re-construction » | On Valentine's Day »

Riddle... Who is involved here? What's being mentioned below?


They all belong there,
They are all blind,
It's hard to make them see
What is behind.
Their team is their team,
Their town is my town,
It's not what they mean,
I've got one of my own!

The English Teacher

I have to admit that i don't know what it this.... but the picture is really good!

I must admit that I share the same opinion as Rita...lol
The post and the photo are very good but I have no ideia of what they talk about...lol
Let's wait for the answer

cya*

***LP***

I think that the the foto refer to the FCP(futebol clube do porto) S.A.D... But let´s wait for the answer!

I think Grasshopper is right! You are talking about a team which isn't yours, F.C. Porto and also your team Boavista!

Little Grasshopper is absolutely RIGHT! He solved the riddle easily!! Well done, lad!

Im the best lol
andref3021@hotmail.com

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam