« Home | Riddle... Who is involved here? What's being menti... » | A Wonder ??? » | Thought of Filipa ... LOL » | In a remarkably "active " class » | An "oldie" to all the winners and not only! » | Who would say? » | To someone who's fond of horses ... » | On Spring, Poet and Tree » | AT LAST!!! » | Under re-construction »

Loving English, working hard! (LOL) ... Smart kids, These!!! ;)

That's the Masterpiece of Art I had waiting for me when I got into the classroom this morning!

However...
I came to the conclusion these creepy-crawlies wanted to butter me up in order to have one of my "final tortures" changed!

No way!!!

They will have to go through it!







After a lot of fuss they eventually understood they had to do something worthwile for the coming Friday
because
speaking in English about a topic two minutes long and without getting stuck
isn't exactly a piece of cake!

The English Teacher

ehe* =D
what a nice "picture" =]
let's see what is going to happen next class!!!
cya*
(oh..and bye* for MP =P)

I just want to say that I draw the sun on the top... =P
bye**

PS: two minutes is TOO LONG

what a great work..!
just keep going with this fantastic ideas!! =]
c*y*a* =p

That´s our tradition in every classes,draw this sort of things lol =)

Miss Pepper, do not let yourself be intimidated by these brats and inflict upon them all the tortures that you wish!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam