« Home | Who would say? » | To someone who's fond of horses ... » | On Spring, Poet and Tree » | AT LAST!!! » | Under re-construction » | On Valentine's Day » | Patricia and anorexia » | To Lord Quim » | A surprising attitude » | Wishing you a »

An "oldie" to all the winners and not only!

I must say that I'm not a great fan of ABBA but I also need to admit that this one is very good.
very good post

cya*

***LP***

THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL(???)
I don't think so...
...
ah..and i agree with you LP.. this is a very good music!
cya**

I grew up listening to a lot of stuff, including ABBA, which nowadays I just can't stand! LOL! But this is a nice song about the winning spirit and a great post!

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam