« Home | Have a » | Playing with Christmas vocabulary - 3 » | Playing with Christmas vocabulary - 2 » | Class work on Ecotourism » | Playing with Christmas vocabulary » | Praising - 8 » | Diogo "go-go" opens his heart » | Praising - 7 » | Ana Luísa also wanted to have a say about MUSIC » | Praising - 6 »

Wishing you a

The English teacher

HAPPY NEW YEAR for you too, and for all people who visit this site

cya ***

A Very Happy New Year to all the Pepperones and Miss Pepper too!

Even though I arrived a bit late, I wish you all an excellent year 2007.

cya

***LP***

hi!!
In the holidays I wasn't able to make any more comments..!!!! sorry Miss Pepper...!
ups!! I promess that I'll keep visiting this blog!
ah... and a Happy New Year to all of you =D
cya**

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam