« Home | What about that? » | The English teacher's space - Advice nr. 2 » | Two "Autumn/Fall" creative texts » | "Autumn/Fall" creative writing » | The English teacher's space - Advice nr. 1 » | Hi everyone,The best blog the net has ever seen ha... » | Here are they! A nice bunch! *The Pepperones*11º... » | This is just a quick introduction to a class proje... »

Quim felt like posting about the 11th September

Hi, everyone.
My name is Joaquim, I´m 16 and I live in Oporto.
I´m an ambitious boy, who works hard at school to have the best grades I can.
I´m not sure of what I’d like to be in the future, but perhaps a genetic engineer or I would like to do medicine.
I’ve been practising swimming for 8 years now and I’m an athlete of the FCP competition team.
In my free times I like going to the movies, listening to music and playing computer or board games.
And I’m proud to be one of The Pepperones!!!!!
Here is my contribution to our blog:

11th September 2001

I know this post is late but I feel like posting about it even some time after.

Last weekend I went to the cinema to see the latest movie “World Trade Center” with Nicholas Cage, and that movie made me think about the 11th September and the suffering of the victims and also of the families who lost someone…
So for those people I will post the picture underneath dedicated to the victims of September 11, 2001 tragedy.
We shall never forget that day and the people

SOME NUMBERS OF VICTIMS

Lawyers (For any reference to attorneys or lawyers.) - 8

Firefighters - 319

Police officers (Sworn law enforcement officers, including people such as sheriff's deputies) - 50

Dispatchers (Civilian dispatchers in fire or police departments who were not sworn firefighters or sworn police officers.) - 1

Flight attendants - 26

Captains (pilots) - 5

First officers (co-pilots) - 4

WE SHALL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY AND THE PEOPLE WHO DIED!

I really liked this post! A very good one indeed!

well done, very very good post. the movie was awesome. very good quim

cya

I am Nenufar and i like poems!

Best Regards

Nenufar

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam