« Home | Here are they! A nice bunch! *The Pepperones*11º... » | This is just a quick introduction to a class proje... »

Hi everyone,

The best blog the net has ever seen has just been created. It is done by “us”, Portuguese students from “Escola Secundária Alexandre Herculano”, with the precious help of our English teacher. The blog will be upgraded every week, and it will be kept at least during this school year, as it is a school project.
“The Pepperones” is intended to show a little more of ourselves, so that everyone gets to know us better. We are going to talk about our school, hobbies and much more.
Throughout the first months, students are going to write about themselves individually, but then… keep visiting this blog to know more.


My name is Luís, I’m 16 and I live in Porto.
I’m a hard-working and ambitious boy, and my goals are reaching everything I can.
In the future I’m not sure of what I’d like to be, but perhaps an astronomer or a scientific researcher.
I’ve been practising Karate for 11 years and I’m part of the Karate national team. I also study English outside school.
In my free times I enjoy practising sports, reading and playing the piano.

Well done, Luis. I knew that you would be the first one to post, and i also knew that you would ROCK IT!!!
Lol, i feel sorry you couldn't put the pic that u wanted to.
Keep it cool...

Nuno nº18 11ºA

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam