« Home

This is just a quick introduction to a class project I'd like to see successful.
I know it'll be fun to work on it once students and English teacher enjoy interaction and challenge.

We'll be very happy if we ever get visitors, namely English speaking ones, what we take as not very difficult to find here in the virtual world. However, we all know we'll have to struggle for a bit of popularity.

That's the beginning of a team work that'll last till the end of the school-year but can go beyond that time limit if we are all motivated not to let it die.

We'll see...

Miss Pepper ( The Pepperones' teacher of English)

Hi everibody!!

This comment is just to say that this blog will be the best blog on the net =p.. We'll do our best..

Bye!!

hi there**

I'd like to say that this blog will make a difference!!..for the better of course =P...lol

see u soon**

I think this blog will be great because will be written by great people... I just wonder if anyone beyond us will visit the blog...

WOW, great blog. Teach the last time I visited it, the colours were the same, that's why i didn't notice anything different. o, if the blog is just like this now, imagine what it would be when I post here for the first time... eheh, just kidding

Cya**

Hi ppl!**********
Well, our blog will be funtastic.. because this will be done by the best class!

The pepperones 4eva! =D Lool.. =p

Kisses.. **

Byeeee.. =))

Welcome! Nice to see you all "aboard!" :)**
P.S. - I'll come up as M.P. in the comments

Hi everyone!
This seems to be a great blog! I know Miss Pepper quite well myself and I also know all of you the Pepperones and I hope you'll have a great school year! I'll visit soon!

hi**=D I just dropped in to say that if we want to have many visitors, we have to make this blog more interesting! But I think that we are on the right track to achieve some popularity!! Cya***

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam